DIVERS EQUIPMENT SERVICE DEPARTMENT
World Class Service by Master Technicians
Scuba equipment is your life support system. It is very important to service your equipment annually, as recommended by the manufacturer's recommendations.
Remember that annual service is required to keep your manufacturer's warranty valid. Seals get dry and o-rings flatten even if the equipment has not been used for awhile.
An Annual /Overhaul Service includes:
• Complete disassembly of the regulator and hoses.
• Complete cleaning of all components according to manufacturer's recommendations.
• Complete inspection of all components looking for cracks, wear and defects.
• Replacement of all warranty parts and worn or defective components.
• Reassembly of the regulator and hoses per manufacturer recommendations.
• Adjust of the regulator to manufacturer's specifications including
intermediate pressure (IP), flow rates and inhalation effort.
At Divers Equipment, our certified technicians follow manufacturer's guidelines by disassembling and inspecting all parts for wear or corrosion. While disassembled, damaged or worn parts are replaced. The units are cleaned thoroughly, reassembled, adjusted to manufacturer's specifications and subjected to a water submersion test while pressurized.
A Performance Check includes:
• Leak check your regulators, hoses and pressure gauge.
• Inspect the hoses and mouthpieces for wear and tear.
• Check and readjust if necessary the intermediate pressure.
• Adjust the regulator for the best breathing efficiency.
• Check the accuracy of the pressure gauge.
• Check computer's battery status and replace batteries if necessary.
During the Performance Check, we do not take your regulator apart to inspect or change any internal parts. If we find that your regulator needs a complete overhaul we will call before any work is performed.
Divers Equipments Service Department has 4 work stations staffed by experienced and highly trained manufacturer certified technicians. We have in stock, a wide array of parts and kits for most brands of equipment.
Our Service Department receives, services, and ships equipment from all over the United States and abroad.
Turnaround time is usually 10 days from date of receipt as long as no major problems are encountered.
Rush orders can be done on a case by case basis.
Divers Equipment services most major brands of equipment.
Email and further contact information is located here: Contact Us
For Warranty Service, there are a few things that you are required to provide:
• Proof of Original Ownership with Purchase Date.
• Warranty certificate number if applicable.
• Proof of Annual Service or Performance Check within the last 12 months or
time according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
|1st & 2nd Inspection Only||$35.00|
|1st or 2nd Inspection Only||$20.00|
|1st & 2nd Overhaul||$55.00|
|1st or 2nd Overhaul||$30.00|
|O2 Clean (per item)||$35.00|
|Install Battery||$20 for most|
|AIR - Test in Depth Chamber||$25.00|
|Post Trip: Flush w/BC Life and Rinse/De-Salt||$25.00|
|Hydro & Visual||$35.00|
|Hydro & Visual Nitrox Tank||$45.00|
|Hydro Paint Ball Tank||$35.00|
|O2 Clean - Tank||$35.00|
|O2 Clean - Valve||$35.00|
|O2 Clean - Isolated Manifold||$70.00|
|RX Lenses Single||$130.00|
|RX Lenses Bifocal||$160.00|